A WARM WELCOME TO ELWYN’S PRODUCE
We are Elwyn and Ann-Sophie and we are Elwyn’s Produce.
The two of us believe in growing vegetables traditionally, in order to consistently provide the best quality vegetables, which can then be delivered hassle-free directly to your doorstep – straight from the fields here in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Following on from completion of Bachelor’s & Master’s degree in Agriculture we set of to work in commercial agriculture, Elwyn as a Farm Manager and Ann-Sophie as a sales technician. Elwyn’s passion for a different food production led to the vision of a sustainable food system, that promoted healthy food grown in a thriving environment that would also benefit the wildlife.
We hope you appreciate our produce as much as we do and we hope you will experience and appreciate the difference as well – you won’t be disappointed!
WHY ELWYN’S PRODUCE
- We believe in supplying only the best quality and seasonal vegetables.
- We value the environment in which they are produced.
- We farm wildlife friendly for our bees and other useful insects.
- We monitor our surrounding wildlife to ensure our practices beneficially contribute to our environment.
- We are a small vegetables business and very much appreciate our customers.
- You can taste the difference in our vegetables.
- We use minimal packaging.
- Our vegetables are never treated with pesticides or artificial fertiliser.
- We are organically minded and farm the old fashion way – like our grandparents did.
- We strive to bring the most superb vegetables on your plate, as well as the real story behind it, so you know where your food comes from.
WHERE YOU’LL FIND US
- Forage Farm Shop & Kitchen in Cowbridge
- St Donats – every Saturday 9-12 (CF61 1ZB)